Sunday, June 14, 2009

Save those hands

Add this hand saver to your register or shopping list TODAY!!! After spending hours at the sink washing bottles BY HAND or washing your hands 20 gazillion times a day, you will no longer be able to recognize those digits of yours. My hands went from manicured, Essie polished, not an errant cuticle in sight to cracked, dry and pealing in no time flat. It took me a few months to fall back on an old favorite, Bath and Body Works Moisturizing Antibacterial Hand Soap. As a former BBW sales girl I knew all of the benefits of this soap that has not changed since I was 19(when the antibac line was released and I received hours of training on the stuff!!)
If you still have the hands of an 80 year old, try
Nail Tek 7 days to beautiful hands. I've seen this stuff bring back the driest hands. Even my husband keeps this in his desk drawer for those days when he goes through so many documents his hands crack and bleed!

Save those hands Ladies(and Gents), they do important work!

No comments:

Post a Comment