Tuesday, August 25, 2009

gDiaper Follow up

So, it's been a few weeks since I started using the gDiapers. I have a confession to make.
I dont use them as much as I want to. For me, its like working out;
I know it is a good thing to do, but actually doing it is a whole other story.
I have used them 20 or so times. I know this because I am 2 disposable inserts away
from being out. They are super easy and I have yet to have a clog. I am an expert at flushing
the nasties away and have even changed them while we were out in public.

The real reason I have not used them more is because my son HATES them. He freaks out
every time I put them on. There is something about the fit between the legs that he
doesnt like but I cannot figure out how to adjust them so he is ok with them.
I think that if he had worn them since day one, he would be fine. So that is the plan with baby #2, whenever that will be.
For now I will continue to use them with the flushable inserts. I plan on buying more gpants when I buy the refills and these(pictured) are the first on my list!

Have you tried gDiapers? If so, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment