Friday, August 21, 2009

made.my.day

Last week I spent a couple of days anxiously awaiting the UPS guy's knock on the door. I was waiting for this:

My new Mia Moda Cielo Evolution to replace my old Cielo. This is the upgraded version of my old 'James Bond' stroller. I could not wait to compare the two!
New Features:
Arm rests-while it is not a full bumper bar, the arm rests are nice. Monkey Man thinks it is great to put them up and down over and over again and that keeps him occupied, so that is nice! Just remember to always fold them up before collapsing the stroller.
More padding- the padding seems thicker and the back pad seems wider
Easier recline method, also seems to go back further
Better Storage bag- with snaps instead of velcro, you don't have to worry about the bag falling off. It also has a neat zipper that gives you access to the bottom of the bag without pulling everything out.
Parent cup holder- while nice, I haven't used it yet because you have to take it off when you collapse the stroller. This is somewhat annoying since I haven't been able to get it to stay put in the storage bag while folded. So for now it hangs out in the car to be taken out the next time I go to the mall or county fair.
Matching strap pads- It seems silly but I was kind of annoyed when I had to go buy my own strap protectors when I got my stroller last time. Now it comes with them, which is nice since I am not sure I would easily find 'mint' strap protectors!!!
As always I love the super easy one hand steering and compact fold. So simple!


The only thing I would change about this stroller now is the sun shade. In sunny Florida it is not nearly big enough so I think I will be buying an extender soon.
In the end, I cannot recommend this stroller enough! Thanks Mia Moda, for another winner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment