Wednesday, July 22, 2009

gDiaper Challenge

A few days ago, I ordered the
gDiaper flushable diaper starter kit
from diapers.com. I have had this idea tugging at my mind for
quite a while. I need to be more responsible with the waste
my family creates. I have been thinking about cloth
but have bad memories of being a nanny for a family
with cloth. They did unspeakable things
with those stinky, real diaper pin laden, plastic pant wearing
double folded cloth diapers.
This seems like a great alternative. Plus Kayden gets
diaper rash all the time and this should* solve that.
So I am going to try these out, which is the best of
both worlds.... until my kiddo can go on the
Big Boy Potty.
Each day I will chronicle my use of these fun little pants!

1 comment:

  1. When you are looking to buy diapers for your kid, online is a prefect place for buying good quality diapers. online you can get good deals on buying diapers and link you shared is good.
    Modern cloth nappies
    http://www.minkiebaby.com.au/

    ReplyDelete