Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nausea, Heartburn, Indegistion, Upset Stomach...

And we will stop there. On day 2 of my gDiaper experiment Monkey Man exploded. No other symptoms, just nastiness all around.
There was no way I was going to navigate a new diapering method while changing 4 diapers in one morning. I also did not have enough gDiapers lying around to keep up.
Here is what I learned(since he had gDiapers on in the beginning of our crappy day)
1.No poop-tastrophe is too big to clean up, trust me.
2.Showers are much better than baths when your Little One has diarrhea(learned this the hard way)
3.Showers are also a good place to clean out whatever poo is in the liner of the gDiapers
4.Those Liners hold EVERYTHING in and even though he has had 3 or more blow outs in the gDiapers(always 30 minutes after I decide it MUST be safe ), none of the cloth outers OR the liners are stained after going through the wash
5.Utility sinks are awesome.
6.Antibacterial soap is even better

Hopefully whatever is going on in his little tummy will be over soon because I am so eager to get back with these diapers. I really do think I will end up going all cloth, which is something I NEVER thought I would do unless it involved a full diaper service.

No comments:

Post a Comment